Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Music Video: T.I. Ft. Keri Hilson "I Got Your Back"



Awww, so cute!! It had so many of my fave people... Lance Gross, Jill Marie Jones, Keri and of course Tip!! I've actually been waiting on this video because I absolutely LOVE this song.  I especially love when he says "we front row at fashion shows as well as Sunday morning service".That damn Tiny, she sure as hell got her one. Then again, he did too, she mos def has his back!  Y'all saw how she winked that eye at y'all? I could've just poked it out LOL, just kidding.  I really love them together. Rumor is that they'll be getting married this weekend, if so, congrats!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww....that's what up ! 2 cute, I love the video and the song ! I hope they are getting married this weekend, it's time !

Anonymous said...

AWE I love TI that man can rock anything and still look good!! Love this video too. Can't leave chocolate drop out..too fine! Congrats if they are getting married this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I think they are getting married. How bout I feel like a slut cause I would do any of the men on that screen. TMI, that's why Im anonymous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails