Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kat Smacks Still Getting Slapped Around,SMH!

Seems to me like this child would learn to STHU, but nope.... she keeps on going. This is like the third time shes gotten beat up on for running off at the mouth but she still hasn't learned her lesson. Check the video.



This poor thang a danger to herself and somebody needs to step in and help her. It's obvious that her mother isn't the brightest crayon in the box either so I don't know who she can turn to. I almost felt sorry for her while watching this video, then I remembered all the past videos of her talking cash money ish and I couldn't feel sorry for her anymore, SMH.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat Stacks is retarded. Y do u keep posting shit on a slow person.

Anonymous said...

Diva, I hate to say but nope! She ain’t learned shyt...you'll see her again and again, I believe she craves this attention. Self hate is all I can say...cause she sure can not love herself !!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails