Tuesday, July 13, 2010

LaLa Vasquez & Carmelo Anthony Finally "Tie The Knot".. CONGRATS!!!


LaLa Vasquez married her fiance'/baby daddy, Carmelo Anthony in a lovely ceremony this weekend in New York City.  Over 300 guests came out to join in the union and of course you know there were plenty of celebs in the mix.  Several of LaLa's girlfriends were there, including Kim Kardashian and Kelly Rowland.  LaLa wore a Vera Wang gown and the event was held at Cipriani restaurant in Manhattan.


Ciara

LaLa's buddy Kim K. was in the building.  If this doesn't look like a damn wax figure I'll pay ya!

Kelly Rowland, I wonder if she sang at the ceremony

Spike Lee

Serena Williams

Beautiful....She looks SO HAPPY!!


Congrats to the beautiful couple. Diva Dish sends many blessings to their union. I just love black love ;). VH1 will be airing a reality show documenting the planning of the elaborate wedding. According to guests, the invitations were red and gold decorated in Swarovski crystals. Well damn LOL, I'll most def be watching. I can't wait to see it, I enjoy watching wedding shows anyways so I'm sure I won't miss an episode. It airs sometime in September, I'll keep ya posted.


Pics via Wenn.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails