Thursday, September 17, 2009

Alicia Keys On Lil Mama

Alicia Keys hit up 106&Park



This whole Lil Mama on stage thing is still hella hilarious to me. I'm still not sure WTF she was thinking. I mean does she even know either of them to think they would be okay with her jumping up there like that? Luckily, Alicia is able to laugh about it but I'm sure she was hot as hell when she looked over and saw that mofo just POSTED LMAO. Alicia looks cute in her all black and I'm definitely loving that arm piece. Too bad my wrist is skinny as hell, that mofo would probably slide up my arm and stab me in the neck ROFL.

Alicia has been real classy about the whole incident and its obvious that Lil Mama will probably never live this down, EVERYBODY is talking about it. Check out Good Morning America's interview with Alicia. The lady didn't even know it was the VMA's but she knew Lil Mama hopped her azz on the stage LMAO.



Anywho, cant wait for this new album to drop in Decemeber. I'm sure it'll be hott, maybe Jay will let her add the "New York" single to it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive been digging AK since before her 1st album. She seems so real, loves her, and this blog!

Dawn Diva said...

Awwwww, thanks for the luv and the comment. It's greatly appreciated!! I have to admit, Alicia fooled me. I didnt think she was gonna bring it like she did. I LOVE HER style and her voice.

Dawn Diva said...

Forgot to mention how talented she is!!

Dawn Diva said...

Forgot to mention how talented she is!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails