Friday, September 4, 2009

Jamie Foxx Drugged In College



Jamie Foxx recently revealed in an interview that he was slipped PCP back in college and how it has affected his life. Check out what he had to say

“I was drinking whiskey and it didn’t taste funny, so I had no idea. It took about 15 minutes and I knew something was wrong. I said to my roommate, ‘Something is going on, and I don’t know what it is, but I’m going to ride it out.

“That was the last thing I said, and then I was almost in a coma and I couldn’t move, couldn’t talk, couldn’t even say, ‘Take me to a hospital.’ My friend could see something was badly wrong and he took me to the emergency room.


Check MORE DISH for more from the interview


“(He) stayed with me. Then he took me back to the dorm and I was afraid of the dark and he would talk to me every night and calm me down and say stuff like, ‘You’re Ok, the demons aren’t real.’ He saved my life.”

It was only after the event that Foxx found out Pcp - a hallucinogenic which prevents the body and brain working in sync - stays in the body forever, and he still fears haunting flashbacks more than 20 years later.

He adds, “I read up on Pcp after it happened. It leaves a fingerprint and you can’t get it out of your system. It happened to me when I was 18 and I had 11-months of harsh flashbacks, and then when I was 26, and another when I was 32, and that was the last one. But I always worry about it coming back. You’re afraid of the dark, afraid of things you see on television, you feel that things are coming at you. I felt paranoid, and paranoia is craziness. It’s not good.”


WOW, thats jacked up. This type of ish actually goes on and I will never understand why. How does a person just decide they are going to ruin someones life and just drug them for no reason? Be careful out here, while you're out partying and getting wasted.. WATCH YO ISH!! People are crazy as hell these days, and will try to make you crazy as hell too!


Source: The Internet Movie Database

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails