Monday, September 14, 2009

VMA Wrap Up--SHOW TIME

I still havent seen all the performances, but the first thing I did when I got up this morning was search for Janet's tribute performance for Michael. Please excuse the quality of the videos AND the extra ish included but these are the only ones I could find so far. When I find some better ones I'll update the site ASAP.

I really wish somebody would've told me to wait and watch this while in the privacy of my own home. I'm all at my desk crying and ish! You better work Janet! I know this had to be hard for her but she did the damn thing. Did you catch her grapping her crotch, channeling her inner M.J.? I'll say one thing, Katherine and that crazy azz Joe Jackson created some talented azz people! Chic almost fell but quickly caught herself without missing a beat.


Number one, this man's swag is OFF THE F'ing Charts!!! He's clearly, the BEST rapper alive!! Check the lyrics at 2:26, play with ya BIOTCH LOL. This track is amazing, and having Alicia up there rocking the stage with him was the ish! She is a beast on that piano. I loved how B was singing and grooving the HER MANS ish!! Gotta love em.. On another note, WTF is wrong with Lil Grandmama? So you just hop on stage with people cuz you feel like it, where they do THAT at?

MORE DISH after the break!!


Say what you want, but like she said.. "You can't be mad at me" LMAO.. This woman is something SERIOUS!!! B can always change up her songs and make them different for a performance. I'm tripping off Katy Perry asking her date "where my ring at" LMAO!! I'm thinking the same dang thing "WHERE MY RING AT!" Am I the only one that got excited at the 4:34 mark? LOL.. She killed it!

Look at this DAMN FOOL!! Kanye is going way too far, he doesnt have any respect for anybody. INCLUDING HIMSELF!

He was wrong as hell for that ish. I'm glad Taylor is such a lady cuz I would've had to say something about his ignorant azz actions, right then and there. Beyonce was even like WTF!!

Check out another reason I LOVE Mrs. Carter!!

How classy and REAL was that for her to allow this young lady her time?! That's how you do it B!! LOVE LOVE LOVE her for that!! Congrats Taylor!

Kanye posted an apology on his blog shortly after the awards ended. THIS FOOL kills me always pulling some BS, then wanna apologize. It's getting OLD Kanye. Check out his "apology" below.

This baby really needs therapy... Speaking of things that Kanye's mother might say, I'm thinking "leave that trashy azz Amber Rose the hell alone" would roll off her lips as well. Just saying.....

Okay... like I said, I didnt get to see everything so I'm sure I'm missing some performances. As a matter of fact, I did see Pink's and it was rather uhhhhh entertaining. I'll update with more videos after lunch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails