Thursday, September 3, 2009

FALL IS HERE, FALL IS HERE!!

I'm so glad its Fall, the summer was no joke in the M-Town. Soooo, I thought I'd do something fun for Fall. Check out these videos of some of your fave celebs taking a fall. PURE COMEDY LOL.

Jazmine Sullivan

Toooooooooooo funny.. She had that walk going too, then down she went ROFLMAO. She couldnt do anything but laugh her damn self. Beyonce would've probably rolled over and started crawling across the stage or something LMAO.

Tyra Banks

See being overly dramatic will get ya every time LOL


Check MORE DISH for more falls LOL



This one here will NEVER get old ROFLMAO.. Check her facial expression when she gets back up LMAO. Po baby looked so shame!




Wayne is a FOOL LMAO!! This mofo got right back at it LMAO.. Thats the way to do it tho!!


This heffa didnt miss a beat. She missed some steps, but not a beat! LMAO


OMGGGGGGGGG. I'm literally in TEARS.. And nope, I aint going to hell for laughing cuz I know even GOD had to at least chuckle at this ROFL!! He almost took Michelle with him y'all ROFL..


Okay, I know he didnt physciall fall.. but it was funny as hell none the less. ROFLMAO


Yea, I know she was sick.. but she still went DOWN! It's funny as hell now, since she was okay and everything LMAO. She dropped like a noodle!


Lil Mama went down LOL.


Dang.. what happened? LOL.. He just fell out of no where.

Okay.. I'm thru, these were pretty hilarious. Stevey was by far the funniest, HANDS DOWN ROFLMAO!! It's all good tho, we all fall down. The important thing is that we get back up!! ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails