Friday, September 11, 2009

Wayne, Behind The Music



I don't care what ANYBODY says, this man is BRILLIANT! True, he may not fit most peoples image of what a "smart/good man" would be, but he is who he is. Who else can you expect him to be? I love hearing him speak, rather its through his music or interviews. Hes just down right entertaining LOL. I would love the opportunity to chill with him, I bet he is cool as hell. This special was great, I learned a lot about him that I didn't know and I'm sure others did also. Maybe this will help those naysayers understand him a little more. One more thing, is it me.. or did Wayne look good/sexy as hell in that pic at 35:49? Lots of people are quick to call him ugly but he really is a cutie pie (once you get by all the tats and shiny azz teeth LMAO).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails