Thursday, September 24, 2009

Khole Says It's A Go



I have to admit I thought the Khloe and Lamar wedding rumors were just that...RUMORS.. Well, Khloe gave us the scoop on her blog and she says they are most def getting hitched this Sunday. Here's what she had to say.

“Hi dolls, I’m thrilled to finally be able to tell you that the news is true… Lamar and I are getting married on Sunday!!! I couldn’t be happier and I’m so excited that I can finally share the news with all of you.

“Your well wishes have meant the world to me and I am truly so blessed to have such amazing fans, family and friends during this incredible time in my life.”


Am I the only one curious about how long this is going to last? Hmmmm, we shall see!

Source: http://khloekardashian.celebuzz.com/



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails