Monday, September 28, 2009

Teen Killed In Gang Fight

I just want to advise you all that this video is EXTREMELY difficult to watch. I'm sitting here with my hands to my mouth and tears in my eyes. This is video of a 16 year old student in Chicago being beaten to death by gang members while walking home from school. Derrion Albert was said to have been an honor roll student, very quiet and the type to keep to himself. He was not a gang member and yet was brutally beaten to death with a wooden board.



This is one of the reasons I'm afraid to have children! No matter how well you might raise your child and how much you try to protect them, it is sometimes impossible to shield them from other immoral animals living in human body's. This makes me wonder about the parents of these other "children". How could they actually bring themselves to beat this child like this? Personally, even if I had it in me to do something like that as a child (which I didnt).. knowing that my parents would beat the hell out of me when they found out would have kept me from participating in something like this. It just hurt my heart to hear those other children screaming "Derrion please get up".. This ish is beyond out of control and it mos def starts at home!

R.I.P. Derrion and my heart and prayers truly go out to his family and friends!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails