Friday, September 18, 2009

Jay-Z Speaks On T-Pain Beef

My n***a Jigga stopped through Hot 97 to speak with Angie Martinez. He spoke on the "beef" with T-Pain.



I'm LMAO right now! So whats going on with Jay that everybody wants to hop on stage with him during his performances? First Pain then Lil Grandmama LMAO! Jay is just so cool, he said "I thought he was a fan". I dont think he meant any harm in what he said, it is WTF it is. I would've thought the same thing. I mean did he throw Pain off the stage or something? A bit of advice to all celebrities.. If you are NOT scheduled to perform. KEEP YO AZZ OFF THE STAGE! If y'all keep this up, security might seriously mistake you for a fan and tackle yo azz like Jay said. Nobody move, nobody get hurt! LOL

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails