Monday, September 21, 2009

Kardashian Wedding?


According to balleralert.com Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are getting hitched this Sunday, September 27th. If I'm not mistaken, didn't they just start dating a couple of months ago? Well, maybe they just let us in on the fact that they were dating a couple of months ago. Lamar was dating Taraji Henson and then all of a sudden he showed up with Khloe on his arm. I'm trying to figure out how in the hell Khole got a ring after only a few months but he didn't wanna wife Taraji? I mean, I like Khole and all but at least Taraji has a real career. Oh and get THIS, supposedly he's not having Ms. Kardashian sign a prenup! Hmph, to each his/her own.. All I can say in this situation is... KHOLE, GET HIM!! It looks like she might be setting him up to take that azz to court, and NOT the one you're used to homie!

E.Hollywood has reportedly already dropped 300G's for the event but both Khole and Lamar are denying that there is going to be a wedding. I'm not sure whats going on, but I'll mos def keep my eyes and ears open.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails