Friday, September 18, 2009

Monica Is A Family Gal


Check out Miss Monica and all her guys. Am I the only one that had never seen Rocko without his hat? Hes usually rocking the stunnas too but I guess he let that go for the family pics, this is a great look for them both.


Lil Rocko is just too dang cool for me LOL

Monica has always been such a pretty girl, and Romelo makes me wanna just kiss those cheeks

I adore Monica's passion for being a mother, you can see it all in her. She is forever taking her baby boys on the road with her no matter what. Oh yea, for the record.. I LOVE THESE TWO TOGETHER as a couple. Rocko was here in Memphis about a month ago at a club (shout out to Level II), and he was kicking it in the booth right in front of ours. He was straight chilling and having a good time. Hoochies were throwing their azzes up, obviously trying to attract his attention. But Rocko NEVER (from what I saw and I was watching cuz Monica is my friend in my head LMAO) paid them any attention. I actually told my sister "look at Rocko, he knows what he has at home... he ain't thinking bout these thirsty h*es" LOL. Granted I don't know anything about this man or his relationship with Monica, but I appreciated the fact that he wasn't down right disrespecting her in public!

Pics swiped from FreddyO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Monica! She reminds me of myself. So divalicious but will jump gangstress on ya ass right quick! Dont let the stilettos fool ya boo!

Dawn Diva said...

Thanks for the comment hun!!

She is SUCH a hood diva, I love her to death. I'm going to find the video of her hosting a radio show and T-Boz was a guest, they were straight tripping. Monica was talking bout what she has for these trolips that call themselves messing with her man, it was too real lol. I'll try to find it and post it since you seem to love her like me ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails