Monday, September 14, 2009

VMA Wrap Up--Red Carpet!!

Of course I had to give my input on the awards show. Since I was at a hair show I didn't catch the first airing of the show, and when I was able to catch the next showing I tuned in just as Beyonce was getting to the stage to perform (I LOVE that woman). Anywho, I've been looking up pics, videos and clips from the show so I can give y'all a little bit of what I thought.

Lets start with the Red Carpet..



Lets start w/ my girl Bey.. She looked great in this mini, low cut number. I think I would've done different shoes, but it was still hot ;-)

Kanye, Amber and a bottle of Hennessy. Somebody should've taken that bottle and cracked both of these mofos across the head. This damn Amber is starting to bother me, why is she so determined to be the "unique" girl in the room? Cut it O.U.T., please! This python bodysuit is in NO WAY cute.

Is that VELVET? LMAO.. cute look for J.Lo nonetheless

I'm so damn sick of Jermaine's walking wax figure looking azz LMAO

Dirty Money was on the carpet, Dawn pulled off this rather risky get up. This other chic in the group (Keelah or something like that) needs some more exposure or something.. She is always looking nervous as hell LMAO

Check out more under MORE DISH

This is the WORST LOL.. Shakira and Pink had on the same dang dress. I HATE for somebody to have on my outfit, OMG it sucks LOL

Anywho, which Diva "Dished" the dress and which Diva should "Ditch" the dress?

And what do I think about this chic? Lady GaGa is CooCoo.. that is all!

Solange's look was cute, I'm not sure how I feel about this makeup tho

Hey Nelly Fertado.. where the hell has she been?

This got dang Keri Hilson ALWAYS bring it. I LOVE her look!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails