Thursday, September 3, 2009

Maia Campbel, So Sad

Remember Maia Campbell from "In The House?" Check her out now! The video is a little off but this is the only one I've found w/ the full footage.




These dudes wrong for putting her on film like this, I would've been upset too. I've never understood how people get in these situations and stay there, the dude that she is with OBVIOUSLY beats her and shes seems to be content with it. Did this mf say "anti horny" I'm too through! This is such a sad situation. She was such a pretty girl, I wonder where it all started to go wrong? She's been strung out for a while now and I'm sure the death of her mother a couple of years back didnt help the situation. BUT HOLD UP, this girl said she was go get BRAD PITT to smack him in his mf'in grill!! All I can say is PRAY for her.. like HARD.. while you're under water being baptized in the Jordan River.. cuz she needs Jesus and BAD!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails