Friday, September 25, 2009

Oprah Goes Hip Hop With Jigga

When the #1 talk show host in the world gives her very first rapper interview, who else does she call on other than the #1 rapper in the world.... JIGGA. These two moguls chilled in Marcy House Projects (where Jay was raised) and even took a stroll through the Rocawear offices. Check out the interview below.



This man, this man!!! Everybody acts like he is soooooooooo lucky to have Beyonce'... Yea, that's true. But y'all betta KNOW that Beyonce knows how lucky she is to have this one right here!! I love a humble person and he seems to be such. Did y'all catch him say "I think I'm gonna faint"? LOL




Again, you see the humbleness. He said it took him years to get over seeing his own logo LOL. Those were some REALLY hott ads, looks to me like while he's chasing Ralph...he's damn near caught up. Anywho, enough on this clip, I missed the actual show yesterday (cuz I was preparing for my photo shoot for the site YAYYYYY)
so I'm watching it now and I'm itching to see what these two disagree on LOL.

Check MORE DISH for the last 2 videos from their interview....




Okay, THIS should be funny....



Pahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. LMAO at "you don't need the hand" ROFLMAO!! That was HILARIOUS!! Po Oprah, she just didn't know what to do LOL.

Great interview!!

Oh.. I found an audio of Jigga talking to both Gayle and Oprah.. check it out!



Oprah now has swagga and street cred LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails