Monday, February 1, 2010

2010 Grammy Performances

I'll start with the Lil Wayne, Drake, Travis Barker and Eminem performance since I missed it last night.


Damn Drake, that has to be a wonderful feeling! Performing at the Grammy's and this mane doesnt even have a record out. But that performance was tight, Travis killed the beat, and Em and Wayne always do the damn thang.

Jamie Foxx, T-Pain, Doug E. Fresh and Slash "Blame It"

Have y'all noticed that Jigga rocks his head the same way no matter what the damn beat is LOL. Anywho, I almost turned the channel last night on this until Jamie popped his head around. I thought it was gonna be some not so funny skit that the Grammy folks came up with. I love how Jamie brought his sister out to do her thing, she was working it baby! She was dead azz serious about that back bend LOL, and she was swinging that pony tail like a real live rock star! T-Pain outdanced everybody tho, sometimes I think he really wants to be a professional dancer. Jamie stupid as hell for apologizing about the Auto Tune LMAO....

Beyonce performed "If I Were A Boy" and Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know"

She looked hot other than that damn wig that bothered me the whole night. That part in her hair was not budging LMAO. Good performance, but I was honestly expecting more from her. But did y'all see her almost fall around the 3:57 mark? Her foot slipped but she caught it quick as hell, she was NOT gonna take a tumble down another set of steps LOL. Jay was justa grinning at the end, awwww!!

Michael Jackson 3D Tribute (Carrie Underwood, Usher, Jennifer Hudson & Smokie Robinson)

First off let me say that I'm gonna need somebody that was in the building to hit me up to confirm that this tribute was done in 3D cuz the glasses that Target gave me didnt do a got damn thing. Now, other than that, the performance was GREAT. The women held that stage down! Okay, I'm getting mad again as I'm watchin because it looks better now than it did when I had on those whack azz glasses that I got out on those icey streets to get. Sorry, I had a moment.

BTW, Usher stay yo azz off the floor, you werent even singing that damn hard.

The Jackson kids accept the Lifetime Achievement Awards

Damn those two look like their daddy, you know I'm talking about their clothing right. Am I the only one that thinks Paris looks a helluva lot like Madonna? Anywho, RIP M.J.


Check MORE DISH for more performances


Pink performed in her birthday suit...

Bomb azz performance! This mf twirling in a sheet, getting dipped in water and ish, who comes up with that LOL? Best performance of the night if you ask me, to do all of that and sing simultaneously is amazing.

Black Eyed Peas

They revived the Grammy's last night because it was getting dull and here they ccme bumping. LOVED IT, that damn Fergie is the ish!!

Lady GaGa and Elton John

You gotta respect this chic for not giving a damn about what we think. She does what she wants, when she wants. I liked the performance, she is most def an entertainer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well damn! He looks so in love. And them kids aint nomore Michael Jackson's than they are mine. The can tell that lie to somebody else. And Diva, u took the words out my mouth with that Madonna ish....quit playin, lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails