Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"We Are The World" Recording Session

I first heard about the recording of "We Are The World" from Lionel Richie at the Grammy's, I've been anxious to hear it since. Almost 100 celebs jammed into the Jim Henson Studios in L.A. yesterday to record the new version called "We Are The World 25 Years for Haiti." Almost anybody you can think of was in the building, Tyrese, Gladys Knight, Brandy, Trey Songz, Jennifer Hudson, Celine Dion, Wyclef, Toni Braxton, Lil Wayne, Kanye, Jordann Sparks, Robin Thicke, Snoop Dogg hell...the list could go on and on. Check out some of the pics below.














Check MORE DISH for more pics








I wonder why I didn't see The Carter's (Jay and Beyonce') in the building. Anywho, like I've said before, I love to see celebs coming together putting in work to help others. The proceeds from the song will go to benefit Haiti relief,cant wait to hear it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, I cant wait either. This is gonna be fab indeed. Im am super excited, Im sure you will have it up as soon as it comes out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails