Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Papa Knowles Order To Pay Child Support


I'm sure everybody has heard about Beyonce's dad, Matthew being involved in a paternity suit. Well, according to TMZ, a judge in L.A. has ordered Matthew to pay child support for the child until a paternity test is done on March 1st. Sounds to me like Matthew already knows he's the pappy and wants to gone and start doing what he knows is coming anyways. The mother of the child Alexsandra Wright, claims that she and Matthew were together for 18 months resulting in the birth of her son, Nixon who was born on February 4th. Matthew has already shelled out $20,750 for the month of January AND 10,000 for uninsured medical costs. So you mean to tell me Matthew Knowles is getting it in with a mofo that doesn't even have health insurance? He needs his azz whooped LOL. Oh well, we'll see how this turns out. I'm already sold on the fact that he's the daddy because he has yet to deny being with the woman AND if I knew it wasn't mine, I wouldn't pay that heffa SH*T!!! To be dishing out this kinda dough, I'm figuring he knows what the DNA test is gonna say!!


Source: TMZ




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, so lil Juelz is now a big nephew, rofl!!!! Thats fucked up Pops!

Related Posts with Thumbnails