Friday, February 26, 2010

Shocking Video- Woman THROWS 10 Month Old Child

Just watch the video....


RI-DAMN-DICULOUS!! See, this is the type of b***h that should have been spayed a long damn time ago. WTF would make you just throw a child like that? If I had been in that station with this tramp-skeezer when this happened I probably would've punched her in the damn face. I despise ignorance and violence, but to do something to a child, an elderly person or the mentally ill REALLY gets me hot. Then the heffa had the nerve to pick the baby back up and fight over it, OMG. They need to lock this slut up,ASAP.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG..I can't believe this chick just did that!!! It's good to see that at least the people that were there had enough sense to step in and take the baby from her.

Anonymous said...

SMDH!She need the crap beat out of her! I feel so sorry for these kids with unfit parents!

Anonymous said...

Now she know she needs her ass whooped. Im really speechless at this point.

Related Posts with Thumbnails