Monday, February 22, 2010

WWJD?

Okay, I was over at YKYDAW and saw this video and immediately thought.... What would JESUS DO? LOL



I don't know about Jesus, but Dawn Diva would've had to request a different damn seat. Ol' girl was clean out her rabbit azz mind ROFLMAO! Those moves she was hitting were CLASSIC. I was tripping off the people recording it and how dude next to her was really trying to ignore her. Maybe he thought she'd stop, maybe he was with her, who knows. I'm wondering how they let her on the plane like that though.
Was she drugged up at first and then it wore off? Whatever the case, this sh*t was too funny LOL.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooohhhhhhhhh, i almost called u out yo name! matter fact BISH, u gone get me fired messing round on ddt. im literally crying. roflllllllll

AprilReign33 said...

First of all...where in the hell did you find this? I would have fought her if she sat next to me. Then her crazy azz had the nerves to say that she was fine when someone asked her if she was ok! TO THE PERSON WHO ASKED...Hell no! She is not ok...where were the damn flight attendants? Jesus would have given the permission to put her in a straight jacket...

Related Posts with Thumbnails