Friday, February 26, 2010

Bill Cosby Pulls A Gary Coleman

Anybody that knows me knows that I love me some Bill Cosby, but I can't help but laugh at this. He was being interviewed and out the blue just went off on the interviewer, check it out.



This was so damn funny to me ROFL. What did the lady do to cause him to click? He was just talking and all of a sudden, stops, then gets up and walks off.. Comes BACK, then tells the lady to shut up ROFLMAO! This here is classic, dude is even funny when he's mad LMAO. Did you hear the woman? She kept saying "i'm sorry, i'm sorry." Who gets roasted by BILL F**KIN COSBY? ROFL! I'm literally in tears over here.

On another note: WTF was Mr. Cosby talking about?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loves me some Bill. Dude straight said shut up. On another note, what happened to his eye?

Related Posts with Thumbnails