Thursday, February 25, 2010

M-Town Stand Up - Congrats To Miss Deidra Shores


You all know I love repping M-Town and even more so, I LOVE to see our young black children doing something positive. I was over at YKYDAW and saw this video of a young girl winning a Kid Reporter spot on the Today's Show. I was so excited for the baby and then when I saw that she was from MEMPHIS, I had to post it. Take a look!



HAAAAAAAAAA, the beginning was TOO funny. That baby didnt know what to do. Congrats to Deidra and I'll be looking for more from her in the future. She looks to be a very vibrant young lady and I'm sure she'll do extremely well. KUDOS!!

object>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This lil girl has been everywhere. Im so proud of her. I mean, what else would you expect from a Deidra? GREATNESS!

relle said...

I followed thi competition while it was going on. She was very well spoken. She also towered over the other little white kids (who were around her age) that were in the competiton. She had a great presene. Memphis should be proud.

Related Posts with Thumbnails