Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Video Dish - 8Ball & MJG ...Yo Gotti..

8Ball & MJG - Ten Toes Down


Of course I'm repping M-Town, especially my Orange Mound guys 8Ball & MJG. You heard what he said "Orange Mound thick than a mf" and he wasn't lying (I so love the Mound). That MJG and those locks, whew, I love em LOL. Cool video, especially the part where he bust dude across the head with the bottle. WHAT? It was slick sexy LOL. But why were those chics laughing and ish, I'm confused!! Anywho, they had me super crunk at the end with the throw back junt "lay it down, lay it down, you h**s
lay it down."


Wheewwwww, I f**ks w/ Gotti!! You gotta give it to him, he is the King of Memphis! He really does f**k wit Memphis, I cant say that for all of the Memphis rappers (I'm not talking about Ball & MJG). Gotti's Cocaine Muzik 4 CD is banging, if you haven't heard it you're missing out. This is his second video from the mixtape, who the hell makes videos from mixtapes? LOL.. YO GOTTI thats who!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im confused off the girls in the MJG and Ball video. (I put MJG first cause its somethin so sexy bout dude)...anywho, those chicks looked kinda stupid. I didnt really like Gotti's video so much, oh well, on to the next one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails