Thursday, February 25, 2010

PETA's New Ad Campaigns

You have to give it to PETA, they sure know how to keep people talking. This is their new ad campaign to encourage people to spay/neuter their animals. This is the FUNNIEST sh*t ever, LMAO "Too much sex can be a bad thing".. They just put po lil Tiger out there didn't they?


On another note.. Playgirl Magazine has offered to donate $1million to PETA in Mick Vick's name if he'll agree to pose naked for an issue..........................................................................................................

My bad, I'm back. An image of a butt naked azz Vick popped in my head and it took me away for a moment. Anywho, Vick hasn't given a yay or nay just yet so I'll keep you posted on his decision.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Vick could get it. All kinds of ways, lol.

Buffy901 said...

yea i for 1 wouldn't mind seeing that meat of Vick's just hanging or perhaps standing at attention LOL and u no ur on PETA's radar chic

Dawn Diva said...

IKR, they already looking for me LOL. I'll be purchasing my VERY FIRST issue of Playgirl Magazine if Mike gets his sexy chocoalte azz on there showing his glory. Whewwwww, I'm waiting to hear the verdict LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails