Tuesday, February 23, 2010

KeKe Wyatt Interviews With BlogXilla


Check out this interview of KeKe Wyatt with Blogxillia from GlobalGrind.com. She talks about her marriage, family, and the oh so controversial subject of light skin vs. dark skin.



I'm trying to figure out who this girl reminds me of, I cant think of who for some reason. Anywho, I've posted about KeKe and her new album before. When she was speaking about doing better about not nagging her man, of course I thought about the fact that Baby Blue is her man. I'm still scratching my head about that bit of information, LOL. Although she seems slick out there (and we know she'll cut a mofo), you can tell shes a pretty down to earth chic. And OMG... I love her voice, but then again I always have!

Just listen to this heffas range... SMH

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKK!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this bitch here is SLOW!!! im sorry, she acts like she is off. now her voice is off the charts....cant touch that ish with a 10 ft pole, but her mind is gone. i think thats y her career has been limited to minimal success.

Dawn Diva said...

LMAO.. yea, shes a character forreal. I think she might be a sweet person but just a lil bit off.. I think she needs a little coaching then maybe she'll be alright, IDK!! Thanks for the comment!!

Anonymous said...

This girl can sang!

Anonymous said...

omg.....that voice comes out of nowhere....and its freakin effortless....damn

msasia2u said...

She reminds me of Lauren London

msasia2u said...

She reminds me of Lauren London

Dawn Diva said...

Didnt she blow? AND she was playing around. Just imagine if she had been serious.

Anonymous said...

ohhh yeah, i can kinda see lauren london a little bit

Related Posts with Thumbnails