Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammy Red Carpet Fashion

Check out some of the fashion from the Grammy's last night!!


Of course Beyonce' came in fierce... I can count on one hand the number of times I've actually disliked her award show outfits and this wasnt one of em.
She wore Lorraine Schwartz earrings and a dress by Stephane Rolland... LOVED the look, sans the wig. It just wasn't flowing right in my opinion.
Okay, so RiRi killed it. Who was shocked about that? 1-2-3, not it LOL! She looked great in this Elie Saab Couture gown

Check the back, KILLING!! Her makeup looked really good with the dress too.

Pink's dress was cute.. it didn't dazzle me like some of the other ones

I couldn't believe Mary showed this much skin, I likes. The color looked great on her too.

Lady GaGa always shows up in some extra ish LOL. This space cadet number is by Armani Prive'.. I wanna know why they let her in w/ that murder weapon.

Keri looked lovely in this Dolce and Gabbana mermaid style gown with Neil Lane jewelery. She didn't win a Grammy last night but she looked gorgeous while in the building.

I liked this dress (the color mostly) but I thought it looked a little old for Taylor

Katie Perry wore a Zac Posen gown that I loved.. the back was hot


Jenny rocked all black everything from Victoria Beckham's line.. She looked great other than that pony tail.. actually, I think it was more-so the bangs that were bothering me. They started way too far back, she looked good tho.



Check MORE DISH for more pics


India Arie..where have you been missy? Can I get a new record soon? Preciate it.

Soooo.. did GaGa stand up the entire show? How the hell would you sit in this?

Fergie and her hubby Josh
Common was solo w/ his sexy azz.. Hmph

Bria Murphy and Pleasure P... This look isn't it for the Grammy's missy

I was actually digging Ashanti's look

Money, I mean Miley Cyrus looked hot.. That dress is the bizness
Lea Michele's dress was cuteness.. It was simple yet really elegant

Snookie..Snookie..Snookie.. Did they tell you like an hour before that you lucked up on a ticket or something?

Sick of em... Stop acting like you're going to a house party when you attend these types of events. OMG!

And yes... General Larry Platt was there with a handful of belts to keep everybody's pants off the ground.. They need to STOP IT!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Grammy's fashion was pretty cool this year. I was excited to see so many folks come out. How the hell did Snookie get a ticket, better yet, how did Ashanti get a damn ticket?

Related Posts with Thumbnails