Friday, February 5, 2010

Dwight Howard Sholl Knows How To Pick Em



So yesterday I saw a video clip of T.O. and Ludacris hosting a booty shaking contest at a pool party. I didn't see any need to look at the video until I got word that one of the ladies was Royce Reed, Dwight Howard's baby mama. Please watch the video because I was still not thinking it was that big of a deal, UNTIL I actually saw the sh*t.



Really Royce, that's ya game? She used to dance for the Orlando Magics and I guess this is what its come down to for her since Dwight doesnt even want her azz speaking his name. All of this for some damn Clippers tickets, not even tickets to the Super Bowl? Girl, slap yoself. I cant believe somebody's mama was doing all of this, then she didnt even look cute doing it. SMDH


Via You Been Blinded


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails