Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is Society Encouraging Women To Be Jumpoffs?



I'll be the first to say that I never knock a hustle. As long as you're not hurting anyone, do what you do, make your damn money. HOWEVER, when a person comes up on a hustle after being involved in a BS situation, it urks me. Rachel Uchitel, the 1st of Tiger's 52 million jumpoffs has landed a job with Extra! How in the hell does that happen? Just because she has been thrown in the publics face constantly, she now qualifies to be a correspondent? WOW!! If you ask me this is just encouraging women that it doesn't really matter WHAT they do, as long as people know who they are, they can find a "come up." This sh*t is really ignorant if you ask me.



Source: Celebitchy





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails