Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lil Duval & BGC's Natalie Video...

If you're on Twitter and follow Lil Duval you know he is forever going in on Natalie from the Bad Girl's Club (specifically on her chin LMAO). Natalie in true bad girl style is always quick to defend herself and pop off on Lil Duval. How about these two ran into one another on a flight heading to L.A. and Duval decided to interview her, check it out.



Wow.... If I were her I wouldn't have gotten on camera with him, KNOWING that he was going to act a fool!! But this damn Duval is funny as HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL ROFLMAO!! His facial expressions are priceless. I for one will be watching the "I Run L.A." Show cuz I dig Natalie.



3 comments:

laquitach said...

Lmao !!! That was...funny as hell ! Bad decision NAT aka CHIN lol.. I met him once and he was going in on his friend lol.. I guess I was laughing a little 2 hard and he gave me the LOOK ! All I say was "please don't talk about me pleeese ! lol.. and he didn't :-)

Anonymous said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, rofllllllll.....dude is a fool. idk y nat didnt get on his lil ass.

SISTAH STAR said...

there are few people on Gawds Green Earth that I dislike more than Lil Duvall. Natalie is one of them. I'm surprised that these to ignant Mo-Mo's didnt cancel each other out. He would bang Natalie in a NY minute and is the King of Basic Bitches Everywhere. She is his Qweeeen to beeeeee. GTFOH to both of them...

Related Posts with Thumbnails