Thursday, February 4, 2010

Trey Songz Covers JET & Interviews With Tavis Smiley


Trey Songz is on the cover of the new JET Magazine looking NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Can't wait for this issue to hit the mailbox, I likes this man.


Check out his interview on Tavis Smiley

Whewwwwww, I likes me some Trey. I did however hear through the grapevine that he can sometimes act stank. But hey, you never know what a person is going through at any given moment, so please believe that I'll forgive him anytime LOL. I love that "I'm learning how to sell myself without selling myself"... By the way, his CD is the BUSINESS (if you didn't already know). So if you havent coped it already, you most DEFINITELY need to be making that purchase, especially since Valentines day is quickly approaching ;-)!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails