Thursday, February 18, 2010

All Star Weekend - Dwayne Wade Knows How To Party

Although there was plenty of snow in Dallas for Allstar weekend, I hear that it didn't keep the celebs from coming out and partying. 5starnights.com was on the scene of D.Wade's party at FIG Saturday night. Check out some of the pics.


I loves me some Wade.. Whewww!!

Mya

Angel Lola Luv/ Lola Monroe.. I'll keep my comments to myself


J.D.

Doug E. Fresh rocked the crowd


Doug E. and T.O.'s sexy azz
I heard this was one hell of a party!!! Wade not only partied all night, but he served breakfast afterwards. Not a cheap azz, mini breakfast. A "this is what you want" breakfast and you were able to go back for as much as you wanted. I guess you can do ish like that when you're balling huh? Allstar 2011 will be held in L.A., you already KNOW that's gonna FYE! I'll see y'all there!
Check www.5starnights.com for more pics!!










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails