Wednesday, February 24, 2010

T.I. Out And About... Tiny Gets Yet ANOTHER Gift!


As we all know, Tip LOVES showering his fiance' Tiny with all types of lavish gifts and now that he's home from prison, I'm sure he'll really be spoiling her rotten. He just bought his boo a 2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo. The 4 door sedan starts out at about $133,575, must be nice.


I LOVE the red hair on her


BTW, Tip will finally make an appearance on the "Tiny and Toya" show this season. He attended a fundraiser for Tiny's Alzheimer's fundraiser. I'm sure ATL was hype since this was his first public appearance since being released from lock up.


When Tip spoke to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution he said “I am very well, very happy to be seen.” I cant wait for the second season of the show. I wonder what they'll be doing this go round.

Pics via Exclusive Access

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the red hair on her too. It takes the attention away from her face. Anywhoo, she looked as cute. I loves the car! She got it made honey... I wonder if he's gonna marry her this year?

Dawn Diva said...

Word is that they are planning to get married as soon as he's finished with his time at the halfway house.. I'm sure that will be a fye azz wedding..

Anonymous said...

Must be nice! I agree..I like the red hair on her too. I'm glad their finally getting married..I think they make a nice couple.

Related Posts with Thumbnails