Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lance Gross Twitpics His "My Life" Shoot

The chocolate sexiness that is Lance Gross Twitpic'd pictures from his "My Life" photoshoot with Hannibal Matthews. Am I the only one that can't stop looking at his body? OMG, Eva is such a lucky chic. Check out more pics documenting what Lance does during the day.

He stated that THIS is how he wakes up in the morning... Gotta love it. BTW, I think I should have done a top 25 couples for Valentine's Day cuz I truly do like these two together.

So really.. that's what you do? Just sit there getting a line and still look sexy as hell? Whewwww

Rehearsing lines for his show "House of Payne"










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That boy needs to be the spokesmodel for Campbell's! He is fa sho MMMmmmm Good! DAMN!

Anonymous said...

No you are not the only one..LOL that man has a nice body!!! mmmmmm mmmm good!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails