Thursday, February 18, 2010

Gary Coleman Straight CLICKS On The Insider

Gary Coleman was a guest on The Insider the other day to talk about his domestic disputes with his wife. Check out how angry he got at one of the guest panalist.



Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. Gary is hilarious ROFL! Ol' girl WAS doing a little too much but honey, Gary is a bit out there. I don't know about y'all but while I was watching that, an image of Travis (you know the face demolishing chimp) flashed in my mind. Gary came off like an angry little beast or something. Although ol' girl was asking for a roasting, I think he does need some type of help. He's a scary lil 4foot 7 mofo.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rofllllllll....u did not just compare dude to Travis, rofllll...I can totally see it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails