Monday, February 22, 2010

Daddy Diddy Loves The Kids

Personally, I've been waiting on this from Diddy for a while. He FINALLY publicly acknowledged his gorgeous first born daughter Chance. Diddy posted a pic of Chance and her mother Sarah last night on Twitter. Check it out!



The Twitpic caption read "Like mother, like daughter... God is GREAT". I love it, and I love Diddy even more now ;-). I've heard that he's always taken care of Chance financially and does spend time with her, but my issue was that he never spoke of Chance like he does the twins. Looks like that might all be in the past now, I sure hope so.


Anywho, Diddy's oldest son celebrated his 16th birthday a short while ago (I posted pics from the event). Justin's "Super Sweet 16" episode recently aired on MTV and you already know it was sickening LOL. Check it out.


mrss jcombs
by yardie4lifever2


Justin is such a cutie, he looks a lot like his mother (Misa). Diddy seems to have a good relationship with his son. I love how Justin refers to Quincy as his brother.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails