Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oscar Nominations


The 2010 Oscar nominees were announced today and Monique and Gabourey Sidbe are both up for an award. Gabby for "Actress in a Leading Role" and Monique for "Actress in a Supporting Role".. Congrats to both ladies on their nominations. Oh, and the movie "Precious" is also up for the "Best Picture" award!



Avatar is also nominated in the "Best Picture" category. I'll put my money on them to win since they are still raking in million dollar profits every weekend. It was a really good movie though.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I think they both did a wonderful job in the movie, but it honestly didnt hit that "damn thats a good movie" button for me. I was way to disturbed to say I liked the movie like that. Avatar is definately gonna be takin that one home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails