Monday, March 1, 2010

Trina EXPOSED - NSFW


Rapper Trina is the latest victim of the whole nude pic leak BS. She says that her phone was stolen while she performed at BET's Rip The Runway. The people that stole her phone have made a video of the pics and are threatening to release more pics if they don't receive 100 thousand dollars (in my Dr. Evil voice). Check out the video, but let me warn you is MOS DEF NOT SAFE FOR WORK (it shocked the hell out of me).



This is the primary reason I don't take part in the private part photo shoots. Then to put it in a phone that you carry around on a daily, SLAP YO SELF (really HARD). I hate this happened to Trina tho, I can only imagine how embarrassing this is. Listen to this interview I found of her (prior to the leaked pics) talking about celebs leaking nude pics.





1 comment:

JeneƩ Latrece said...

Well that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The video focused mainly on that nasty ass skin condition she has goin on than anything else. But still, why does she have pictures of her own "girlfriend(aka vagina)" on her phone?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails