Monday, April 12, 2010

13 Year Old Boy Performing Rihanna's Rude Boy! *Side Eye*

I just saw this video on World Star Hip Hop and it prompted me to go ahead and write up a post that I've been thinking about doing for a couple of days. Last week I was watching Law & Order and this 13 year old boy was angry with his father because his father wouldn't accept his new life style. The 13 year old boy didn't want to live as a boy anymore. He even refused to answer to his birth/male name, Henry... and changed his name to Hailey. As I was watching the show, I didn't know what in the HELL to think. Anywho, the video below is of a 13 year old boy, dressed in tights doing his best Rihanna/Nicki Minaj impression for all the world to see. Check it out.





*****BLANK... MF'N...STARE*****



Besides the fact that he looks and sounds a mess LMAO, I don't know what else to think about this. At first I was laughing, then I literally was just staring at the screen. Now, I know lots of people have issues with the gays, but GOD didn't give me the job to judge so I leave that to him. I gives a damn about a person's sexual orientation! Anybody that is a genuinely good person, they're cool with me. BUT, this (the above video and the show situation I gave) really bothers me. I honestly don't know how to take it. In my opinion all grown people can do WTH they wanna do, BUT, these are CHILDREN that are doing this. I'll gone and put it out there, I honestly believe that some people are born homosexual (LOTS of people disagree with this). However, I just dont think I could accept my young son dressing in girls clothing or doing the BS that lil dude is doing in the video.

Check MORE DISH for the rest of the post (if you've read this far, read the rest LOL)


Now, don't say "well that's judging", cuz it's not. It is what it is! My mama didn't allow certain things when I was younger and I feel its all the same. Rules are rules and although I believe in letting children be themselves, some ish is just unacceptable. First off, lil dude watches entirely TOO MUCH DAMN TV. Did y'all hear him pop off and say "it's Barbie b***h"? OH HELLLLLLLLLLLL NAWL!! I wouldn't allow my young daughter to be popping and doing this type of BS so I DAMN SHO wouldn't be letting my son do it, OMG!! I'm just curious about y'alls thoughts on the situation.







7 comments:

SISTAH STAR said...

Ok..... *rubs temples* I generally don't get this deep before I have some coffee or orange juice, but....
It bothers me when children show ANY type of sexualized behavior, be it gay or straight. I know hormones get to raging around puberty, but I just hate to even see an inkling of sexuality before at least the age of 16. I know thats a dream, but I digress.
It is my hard and fast belief that one is born with a very small sexual trait, just like the curl pattern of your hair or the color of your eyes. It comes with the package. I know that some people experience situations in life that cause them to lean a little bit further to the, umm, left, than they would normally, however, most people are born how they are. Also, I do NOT believe that gay parents automatically produce gay children. Thats just the dumbest sh*t ever. Because it implies that straight parents are producing only straight children. And if you show me a single homosexual, I will show you his uber-straight momma and daddy. Hell, just look at my parents. Straight as a board...Me, not so much. My issue with this video is that its, well, a video. I have seen it on every blog I checked in the last few days. This kids life is about to hell on wheels. However, it is clear that this is him and thats ok. The more we try to FORCE "normalcy" on people the more real deviants we're going to have. Pressure bursts pipes, and trying to hold who you are in for the sake of other people cause more pressure than any one person can manage. Trust me, I know. So yeah, i believe there are little gay children running around. They are children like any other. They deserved to have their hopes and dreams nurtured and they deserve our love. Its very simply. Because if we don't love them, they will be truly terrible adults and we will all pay for it in the end. God don't like ugly and he don't like too cute either. Mind how you treat people based on things that are clearly NOT their fault.
ok I really need coffee now..

Anonymous said...

I honestly don't think children are born homosexual..I think guys are born horny and girls are born curious. They just need to be watched more and not be exposed to so much b/c they are only doing what they see their older brother or sister doing or even their parents. The problem is, the only person they have to try it out on is their lil friend next door or the lil boys that spend the night at their house.

Anonymous said...

I too believe that some people are born gay. I have worked with children for many years and when a little kid comes out displaying those characteristics, what other explanation is there other than them being born that way. This is disturbing not because he's, but because he is a terrible gay. Its all just too much! I cant take it. Im done.

Anonymous said...

Someone posted this on FB and it was very disturbing ! First of all why in the HELL does he have a web cam ????? Why does have stockings or leggings or whatever the hell it was on ???? How did he have enough time to do all that without his parent/guardian walking in on him ?? Ok well maybe he is old enough to stay home alone. See he may have too much time alone. I DO NOT believe people are born gay. Something either happened to him or this is learned behavior !!! Whatever it is the parents or guardians are responsible, ONLY because he is a child !! UGH IT'S JUST SAD ! I have a friend who think its cute for her 3 year old to act, sing and dance like a lil girl. Maybe I should forward this to her because that sh*t won't be cute when he's 6 or 7 doing it. It may even be too late ! A perfect example of learned behavior !!

JeneƩ Latrece said...

OH HELL NO!!! I don't really care if he's a homosexual boy immitating Rihanna or a heterosexual boy immitating Plies! What's the real issue is the fact that he's 13!!! Where the hell were his parents while he was doing this?! It's inappropiate! I couldn't even watch the whole thing because it's disturbing. Children these days have no morals, no standards and they mistake celebrities for heroes! And these days anybody can be a damn celebrity!SMH

Anonymous said...

SMFDH, I couldnt even watch it all the way through. That is so not cute and where are his damn parents while he wearing tights and hugging the DIVA pillow. All kinds of wrong.

~ Tay

SISTAH STAR said...

"Little boys are born horny and little girls are born curious. *logs the hell off*

Related Posts with Thumbnails