Friday, April 2, 2010

Video Dish - Justin Bieber On Chelsea Lately, Parents Are Hot At Erykah Badu

Justin and Chelsea





Parents are heated at Ms. Badu for parading around their children in her birthday suit. Check it out.



I understand she did it for art, but she seriously went too far in my opinion. I don't agree that people should not purchase her album because of this video, but she most def should be fined for her actions. Y'all might be tired of hearing about this but I'm really curious to see how far they go with it so I'll be posting updates as they become available.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not think she should be charged AT ALL. Where is it wrong to be NUDE? My, gosh, people the naked body are an art.?

Dawn Diva said...

According to TMZ, Erykah has now been charged for indicent exposure. Which I cant agrue with because hell, she should have had a freaking permit to do that. She just stripped down in front of CHILDREN and other people that didnt know what they were about to witness. Thats where she was wrong, period!! But hey, I still love Erykah. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails