Thursday, April 1, 2010

5 Year Olds Reenacte The Movie Scarface

The video below shows 5 year olds reenacting the movie Scarface. The video title suggests that it's from a school play, but TMZ reported that it wasn't. Whatever the case may be, this ish is crazy. Check it out.



*************** BLANK.............. F'ING................STARE***********************

Seriously, WTF?! Who came up with this bull? There is no way that I would have let my child be a part of this. I can not believe some of the ish people do these days. These same lil mofos will be pulling a Columbine in a couple of years. All of their parents need to be SLAPPED!!

*I did have to laugh at this BS tho, LOL*



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY....WTF??!! And then the woman is pushing the little boy with the gun out on stage....like shoot him...gone on ..... shoot him! SMDH!

Anonymous said...

These folks so damn ignorant. They think this shit is cute? I wish somebody woulda put a bullet in one of them guns and shots the damn director.

Anonymous said...

I bet if these were some black kids doing Belly..then they would've seen it as a problem..This is just crazy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails