Friday, April 30, 2010

Monica Pays Tribute To Whitney Houston

Freddyo recorded Monica doing a tribute to her friend, the great Ms. Whitney Houston. Check it out.



I'm with Monica... Y'all can say WTH y'all want about Whitney, but make sure you don't leave out that she was one of the greatest (arguably THE greatest) singer ever!! I hate that her voice isn't what is used to be, but its documented in all those fye albums so y'all can kick rocks with an open toe shoe(I holla'd when Brandy said that LOL). Am I the only one that was jamming when she broke out with "You Give Good Love?" Anywho, as I was searching for a picture of Monica and Whitney (which I couldn't find) I came across another video. Whitney was in concert and she got Monica to "shoop" with her. It's the old Whitney that we all love and it was really cute so I thought I'd post it for ya. Check MORE DISH to watch that one.






Awww, how cute was little Bobbi Kristina..



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still singing " You Give Good Love" ! How did I miss that performance ?? The second video was sooooo..cute :-) Monica know she can sang !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails