Monday, April 12, 2010

Keys Goes In On Nicki Minaj

Y'all know I'm a Nicki Minaj fan. Sure, she's extra animated, has a really strange style game and her azz is full of silicone but I'm STILL a fan ;). A little while ago she went on Ustream and addressed her "haters". At the time, I wasn't really sure who she was speaking of and honestly didn't care to find out. Check that video below.



Ok so... the person she was speaking to is a New York rap artist by the name of Keys. Apparently Keys said something about Nicki which prompted Nicki's video. Well, wouldn't you know it... Keys has now posted another video on Youtube going in on Nicki, AGAIN LOL. Normally I wouldn't post this type of back and forth bull but honestly, its kinda funny LMAO. Plus, although I like Nicki... I have to admit this Keys chic is getting in that azz (not literally LOL). Check out her response to Nicki's video.



That mofo said "how dare you sit underneath a green f**king wig" HAAAAAAAA!!

Check MORE DISH to see Keys really go in!



Well damn! That ish was HILARIOUS, I holla'd at the 1:40 mark ROFL. What do y'all think? This girl goes hard... She went for 3 minutes straight and killed it. I'm not a rapper but I know I would've passed the hell out trying to do that LOL. Nicki betta watch out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Damn !!! (In my Gucci Mane voice ) LOL...
She tore her ass UUUUUPPPPP !! Keys that is.....

Anonymous said...

Yeah Keys got in her ass and turned shit to da side!! Maybe ole girl tryin to start beef to get a name for herself. Y u gotta talk about a famous bitch to try to get famous. She's talented but she's a wack azz hater if you ask me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails