Friday, April 2, 2010

The OMG Girlz Perform Live


I've been looking for video footage of the OMG Girlz performing live and I finally found it. I heard they did a really good job when they performed at the circus in ATL and when I interviewed Toya she also spoke of how well they performed live. Check out this video of the group performing at the Tupac Center.



They REALLY did a good job! The girls seem extremely comfortable on stage and they obviously love what they do. Baby Carter definitely has her daddy's stage presence, she was straight gettin' it LOL.

I like how they each made sure to pass the mic so that they all had the opportunity to say something. Although this is a job for them, they also seem to have a lot of fun together. I'm looking forward to hearing more from them!

*One of the members (LoLo) was not able to make this performance but she is still part of the group*




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails