Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Monica Talks About Beefing With Brandy & A New Duet



Monica takes a listen to what Brandy has to say about "Still Standing" and talks about the old beef between them.



I cant wait for them to get back in the studio together, "The Boy Is Mine" was my jam back in the day (and still is). I remember we (me, my sister and our friend) performed it at Rust College YEARS ago. When we first got up there the crowd was acting an azz, but you couldn't tell us we weren't Brandy and Monica LMAO. We shut it down once we got them quiet, ahhhh, memories. Anywho, both Brandy and Monica have beautiful voices so I'm sure they will straight KILL a ballad. Of course it'll be posted here as soon as it's out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would love to see and hear them together again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails