Friday, April 9, 2010

Tasha Smith Talks Why Did I Get Married 3...


If you haven't seen Why Did I Get Married Too, you are SOOOOOOO missing out. I absolutely LOVE the movie, I've seen it 3 times already and I could still cop another ticket LOL. Check out what Tasha Smith, who plays Angie in the movie has to say about a 3rd part to the movie.



I just love Tasha... and her character Angie is PURE COMEDY!! The first time I went to see part 2, I went alone. I ended up sitting next to this guy that was also alone and we talked and tripped with one another prior to the movie starting. During the movie I kept seeing him looking back at forth from me, to the screen. All of a sudden he says "damn I need a camera, that's you on the screen" LMAO. Everyone tells me I look (and act) like that lady. The second time I went, it was with my guy and he's been calling me Angie since then ROFL. I would hope I'm not that bad cuz Angie straight up CLOWNS LOL. I have to admit, I have some of Angie's ways (mainly the loud part like Tasha) but I wouldn't take things as far as she does. I cant say I wouldn't have gone in the room blasting but I most def wouldn't have caused a scene in the airport like that (that ish was TOO funny tho LOL). I guess the best way to explain it is... Angie is me times 100, yea that's a good way to say it LOL.

Anywho, I seriously hope Tyler goes ahead and makes a part three. That is a talented man and he's only getting better with time. The ending to part 2 definitely left room for more drama and laughs. I'll be waiting, just waiting (in my TT voice LOL)!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! Funny you do resemble her in a lot of ways Dawn! It would be great if you could meet her and sit and talk to her. I bet she would agree you two look alike. I hope it's a TP 3 movie as well b/c that ending left me all upset..

stylista_kt

Related Posts with Thumbnails