Wednesday, April 28, 2010

**UPDATED** Blaque's Natina Reed Arrested For Prostitution & Cocaine Possession

I'm sure y'all remember Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez's girl group "Blaque", their biggest hit was "808". Bossip is reporting that the groups rapper, Natina Reed was arrested in Georgia for prostitution, cocaine possession and disorderly conduct.


This is soooooooooooo sad, she was such a pretty girl. I always wonder what happens to these young ladies for them to end up in these situations. I'm not shocked at the drug and disorderly conduct charges cuz she was always a bit extra. But prostitution tho, WOW! Natina has a son with rapper and ex-fiance, Kurupt. This mugshot is the pits....that hair, that mustache, that look. I hope she prays her way out of that, SMH.

****UPDATE******

Other sources are saying that the story was altered by bloggers in efforts to make the story more "juicy" than it really is. As you see in my original post, I stated that the disorderly conduct and possession didn't shock me, but the prostitution did. Well, supposedly Natina wasn't arrested for prostitution. Although I hate for blogs to make up ish and I hate reporting incorrect info, I really hope that the prostitution ish was bogus. I'll keep you posted.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has the same expression as the pic in the bottom right corner as she does on her mugshot, lol...

Anonymous said...

I really dont understant this whole crack head deal. Everybody knows what a damn crackhead looks like. Who the hell would touch that shit wanting to look like that. I mean, I see some celebrities and I dig their styles and sometimes steal an idea from them, but the crack look would never be one of them. DAMN, COLD GAME!!

Anonymous said...

Daaammnnnn!!!!! Really ???? I know times are hard but 4 real ???

supabitch said...

WHAT THE PHUCK!!!! ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT IS WHY SHE WAS ARRESTED? SHE WAS SO PRETTY...THAT"S SAD AS HELL!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY WHITE MEN WOULD HAVE TAKEN GOOD CARE OF HER AND WIFED HER??? DAMN CHICK THAT'S SOOOOO VERY SAD. I HOPE SHE GETS THAT TOGETHER...DAMN.....

Anonymous said...

bump that, i still believe the prostitution story. i mean look at her.....dont she look like a damn hooker to yall? well my answer is hellz yeah!

Unknown said...

I heard she was killed in a hit and run accident. Anyone know if that's at all true?

Related Posts with Thumbnails