Monday, April 5, 2010

97 Seconds With Erykah Badu... Plus, She Has Officially Been Charged!

Well, Erykah has officially been charged with disorderly conduct for her "Window Seat" video. The charge has a $500 fine, which is probably less than what the permit to shoot the video would have cost her so.. SHE WINS LOL. One of my readers commented on my first post about Erykah and stated that she shouldn't be charged because nudity is an art. I agree with nudity being an art, but I do NOT agree with he fact that she just started dropping her draws in front of unknowing individuals (children included). Anywho, I've always loved me some Erykah and I found this 97 second video of Ms. Badu interesting, so I wanted to share.






Plus check MORE DISH to see Wanda Sykes spoof of the "Window Seat" video LMAO





That ish was funny, even Erykah had to laugh at that LOL.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails