Monday, April 12, 2010

Tiny Interviews With Hotlanta Buzz




Tiny chilled with Hotlanta Buzz and dished about her relationship with TIP, the second season of Tiny and Toya and more. Check it out.



Good interview!! Tiny seems to be a really cool chic and obviously knows what she wants out of life. I'm glad she let y'all know to STHU about her relationship with TIP, LOL. Yea, we can all say what we want about them NOT being married.. but like she said, he takes care of home! One thing about it, we see how well he treats her and their children and we never hear about him out here getting it in with other chicks. I think the next wedding rumor will be more than a rumor, they'll really be married!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Tiny that's my girl. I'm so ready for the 2nd season! I know it's go be BIG THANGS IN STORE! I agree that people should back off and let her and TIP live and BE HAPPY! i can't wait for them 2 get married and then Tiny can really put the HATAz ON MUTE!

I'm glad she is still shinin' and continuing to line things up. She's a great person and we have talked a couple times. She's a sweetheart.

@stylista_kt

Related Posts with Thumbnails