Thursday, April 15, 2010

Monica On George Lopez


I've never watched George Lopez's show a day in my life, but I HAD to tune in last night to catch my girl Monica. Check out the interview below.




mo lt int
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - See video of the biggest web video personalities.

How sweet of him, that little golf set was just too cute. Monica tweeted about how excited Rocko was to get it. George's show was pretty cool, I'll try to catch it more often.


Monica also hit the stage to perform "Everything To Me"





I just love Monica's voice... she's an amazing singer!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gone Monica! Thats a sanging lil ole narrow something. She shuts that whole "fat women blowing" stereotype down. I love her and shes such a good mommy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails